Monday, June 21, 2010

Moving

As stated in my last post, things had been very busy. They have not become any less so since I graduated. We have been packing and are moving back to Minnesota this week. I have no idea how long the Lord will have us there. Currently our plans are to be there in order to be a blessing to our families - there has been a lot of death, injury, and relationship problems lately. Also, I have been putting out resumes there in the north country. We'll see if anything pans out. Jenny and I would really appreciate prayer for this transition and for the next phase. I do plan on blogging again, but I don't know exactly what role it will play in the near future.

1 comment:

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/