Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Returning to Blogging

Hey all,

I had been forced, just by the busy-ness of everyday life, to take a bit of a break from blogging. I have been caring for our young daughter, working, and finishing up my M.Div. Now that its over and I am graduating, I'll have some more time.

I hope that you have found this blog and its perspective constructive and helpful. I want to reiterate my commitment to sharing the love and glory of Christ Jesus and the application of his Scripture to life. As events unfold in history, whether on a small or grand scale, we should look to Scripture and the "faith that was once for all delivered to the saints" (Jude 1:3) for answers on how to live and act.

Thank you to all who have continued to check in and have desired to keep reading. I don't expect that I have much within myself that is worth reading about, but I hope that you will find that it is the application of Scripture that is worth something. That does not come from me at all. Let this blog be a glorification of our triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; and may you all be blessed.

3 comments:

joven said...

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com

shasha said...

glad to have you back!continue blogging!

Steven Douglas said...

Thanks for the support.