Monday, March 23, 2009

The Blog and the Butterfly

Have you ever noticed that everyone tends to struggle in the winter and then business tends to pick back up in the spring? I bet there's something theological in there. Well, I picked up a second job to help us make the ends meet with our first "Peanut" on the way. Of course, that's when Home Depot decides to start scheduling me again. Landscaping is also starting up and I have a few friends who need some help in that department. I am starting into some busy months ahead, working 75+ hours a week (with school, church, and landscaping). The point is, the blog is probably going to suffer a bit. I will be posting as frequently as possible (my hope is at least a couple times a week), especially as Resurrection Day approaches, so keep stopping by. I appreciate the continued support from faithful readers.

I would also like to take this time to find out from my readers how they like the blog. I would appreciate any thoughts on what I can do better, how I can better accomodate my audience, and what subjects you want to read more or less about. This blog, as always, is meant to provoke thought and faith. Discussion and debate was my initial goal, but I am willing to move the blog into other territories. Thanks (in advance) for your feedback.

Blessings from our glorious Father and our Lord, Jesus Christ.

=:}

1 comment:

A. B. Caneday said...

Congratulations on the great expectation!