Thursday, November 6, 2008

Administrative Changes At the Rabbit

Hey all, You may see some odd posts or links going up and/or coming down over the next several weeks. I am trying to figure out the best way to group like articles in a way that is easy for my readers. It has been suggested to me that I should have links on the side bar, but the eblogger grouping list only posts all groups(at least the last time I tried), which gets to be an overload. So I thought I would make articles of lists concerning a few important topics and place them on the side bar. Notice the article on Obama links above the archive/demographics links. Readers, please use the comments section on this post to tell me what you think or give me some advice. Thanks!

=;}

5 comments:

wherever HE leads we'll go said...

I don't often add my two cents, here but I had one thought - labels. You can add labels to each of your posts.

Then you can add a widget to the sidebar with a list of the labels (it can list them in a drop down box so it doesn't take up too much space).

So if someone wants to read all of your Obama postings, for example, they can select that label & get all of those articles with that particular label.

You may have already thought of this, but I figured I would throw it out there anyway. : )

Dawn

Steven Douglas said...

Hey Dawn, thanks for the input. I had tried the labels list and it was way too long. But you said I can do a drop down list? I will look into that. Thanks.

Steven Douglas said...

I cannot seem to be able to find a dropdown list for my labels. Any help?

wherever HE leads we'll go said...

Check out this link:
http://www.bloggerbuster.com/2007/11/drop-down-menu-for-your-labels.html

Steven Douglas said...

Hey Dawn,

Thanks for the help. Their server was down, but I will try to get it to work. Thanks again.

Blessings

Steve