Wednesday, July 9, 2008

A Link on Wildflowers

While Jenny and I were in Wisconsin, I had the chance to take a few pictures of some of the wildflowers we saw there. I did not do the profusion justice, but here is a link to some pics on my other blog about landscaping, "Cuttings."

Another interesting thing we saw in Wisconsin was a little Amish girl selling quilted goods by the side of the road near a gas station. I was impressed to see her pull up in her buggy, get out, untack her horse, lead it across the busy road to a nearby barn, and return to set-up her wares. I did not take a picture of her or her horse as it is considered extremely rude among the Amish, but I did take one of the buggy.

1 comment:

Steven Douglas said...

I have removed several hit-and-run style advertisement comments from this post. Do not post advertisements on my blog! If this activity continues, I will be forced to enable comment moderation. Please don't make me do that.