Sunday, January 20, 2008

I am now on FaceBook

So I keep getting drawn into all this techno-community-building stuff... It seems like when I do, everyone else finds some new way to communicate (and stop communicating with me!). Is it something I said (probably)? Anywho, I am now on facebook and can be found by friends through the SBTS, Minneapolis/Minnesota, and Northwestern College groups, as well as by searching through other degrees of separation. I suppose I have to be brave too, if this is indeed a brave new world.

I do wonder, however, if sometimes all these blogs, community sites, forums, etc., are only more ways to hear ourselves talk and pet our own egos. This kind of goes with the whole yodeling rabbit theme. I want to communicate with my friends and family, and some other people on a case-by-case basis, but these sites can become more important than they should be. Well, there's my rant. Cheers!

No comments: