Friday, January 4, 2008

The Hunt

Yes, the hunt is on... Not for birds, unfortunately, but that ever elusive prey . . . a job. Jen and I have decided that if we begin trying for a family, I need to have something stable and substantial. We don't yet know how it will effect our school plans, but I guess we'll have to figure it out as we go along. I suppose this may set back graduation another year or so, but then, what's a few more years in the seemingly never-ending gauntlet of education?

School is a good thing, actually. I always wanted to learn what I am learning and it is equipping me for a future I have always wanted. I will also be glad to find gainful employment because I desire to support my wife and her art career. So I cheerfully stride out, after my quarry, and I will keep you all posted on what I find.

No comments: