Monday, January 7, 2008

Got One!

Well, I have been hired as a server at J. Alexander's, here in Louisville. So today Jen and I went shopping for some pants and shirts. It was surprisingly difficult. I am just tall enough (and thin enough) to be very difficult to fit. We found some things that will do for now.

Speaking of tall, I saw a former Harlem Globetrotter at a movie theator recently (at least he was wearing a team jacket) he was well over seven feet tall and I only came up to his chest! (for those who don't know, I'm about 6'5") I feel bad for people this tall, as nothing is made for them (clothes, cars, chairs, doors, kitchen counters, refrigerators). Things that most people take for granted are miserably uncomfortable for them.

Anywho, thanks for the prayers for jobfinding. Please continue to pray for us, that this will be a stable and well-paying position. We serve an amazing and benevolent God, who knows us and all of our struggles.

No comments: