Saturday, November 10, 2007

New Blog

I have started a second blog! (As if my time weren't limited enough already.) It's called Cuttings, and is all about landscaping and yard maintenance. In the future, most of my landscaping pictures and articles will be posted there. I mean for it to be a public blog and will include relevant advertising. (I will try to make sure its tasteful and not prevalent.) Please feel free to come and check it out. Also, if you have any questions about fall landscaping and trimming, just include it in the comments section of that blog.

P.S. You can access that blog either through the links to favorite blogs and sites located on the side bar of this blog, through the link above, or by typing http://www.cuttingslandscaping.blogspot.com/ on your command line. Enjoy!

No comments: