Saturday, October 20, 2007

New Opportunities

Well the see-saw of life continues... Yesterday I did really well on a Hebrew quiz, I think 100%! shortly thereafter, my boss at the Yard Guy laid me off. I guess I am not very disappointed, as things had not been going swimmingly for a while, but I wish he had given me more notice in which to find another job. Oh well. Jenny and I are trusting that God will bring the right thing along to take care of us. I picked up an application and am sending a resume on a grounds maintenance management position overseeing the seminary grounds. Please pray that it will turn out. It is my hope that I will not have to return to overnight security work, which was unbelievably draining. On the up-side, though, now I have more time to devote to Hebrew! I can handle that.

No comments: