Sunday, June 17, 2007

New Painting

Jenny (my wife for those who don't know) has finished another painting! While we have been here in Louisville, she has, unfortunately, been rather distracted with work and other concerns which have kept her from being as productive with her artwork. I have tried to keep her motivated and working at least a little here and there. She has been experimenting with some new elements. Tell me what you think. Please visit her art website at http://www.jennywise.com/.

Also, as this is a public site, I must mention that all pictures posted are copyrighted material and may not be copied, transferred, posted elsewhere, or used for monetary gain apart from express consent by me or, in this case, Jenny Wise.


1 comment:

txandmn0707 said...

Beautiful painting, Jenny! It gives one so much to explore.

Brent